Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 30

According to Instagram

my first ever 'my life according to instagram'
courtesy of instagram
niklaas cute
molly in my dress
panini dinner
niklaas grad night
modcloth box
jenny ice cream oval
Photo on 2011-09-20 at 15.43 #2
dress
calculus with niklaas
1) Niklaas being hipster with his new camera and my floral hat.
2) My adorable roommate Molly looking adorable in my dress.
3) Paninis for dinner! Also prepared by Niklaas.
4) Two dollar DVDs at Hastings.
5) LAST HURRAH MODCLOTH SALE BOX ARRIVED!
6) Free Big Dipper ice cream on the oval with my roommate.
7) Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.
8) Favorite sweep from Modcloth this week. 20 bucks!
9) Studying for our first calculus midterm.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove Instagram & have just started doing these posts too! I also hot up the mod cloth sale, although have to wait a little longer for my stuff to arrive in Australia. And quite jealous you managed to snag a Dainty Squid dress ...
Kelly xo

Abbey said...

instagram is the best! :)

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

I love Instagram! My boyfriend just got an iphone and we have been using that app like crazy!

Xo Chloe.

P.S.
I currently have a wonderful giveaway going on, be sure to enter!
http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-time-hurrah.html

Unknown said...

i love these and love that dresss w the amazing peter pan collar!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

laura said...

I totally heart IG! Sooo obsessed with the filters :)

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Katie Burry said...

Looks like a good week! I'm so jealous of you for getting the Dainty Squid dress. I almost got it, but I was unsure about the length. :-P

Lyndsey said...

i LOVE this. i so wish i had an iPhone so i could have instagram! :( and what does the wonderstruck smell like!? i need a new perfume!
xoxo
lyndsey of hellolyndsey

PuppyLovePrincess said...

beware, instagram is addictive.

just the other day i swear i heard my husband on the phone, murmuring something about an intervention ;)

Alex said...

love the whole idea of instragram! I wish I had an iPhone just to do this :D