Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 19

Not Even Once!

my weekend was spent...
IMG_2794
rapping to lil wayne and kid cudi and lady antebellum
IMG_2855
befriending my cousins' floormates that are in the marching band
IMG_1807
....three target runs...
IMG_2787
rescuing a roommate from hypothermia
IMG_2797
IMG_2799
eating coldstone at 15% off student night
IMG_3998
...dancing...with limbs out the car window
IMG_2848
realizing my child sized hands are in fact really child sized
IMG_2804
going to Lion King in 3D with 13 other college kiddos
IMG_2828
IMG_2813
footballing it up like a baller (oops, is that basketball?)
IMG_2792
IMG_2791
trapped inside a laundry basket

8 comments:

By Sara Romero said...

haha this is adorable, are you in college? Oh i miss college LOL. How was Lion King 3D?!?! I am dying to go re-live my childhood

xoxo
FAKE EMPIRE
www.shopfake.com

Natalie said...

oh my goodness, this looks like such an amazingly fun weekend to me. :D especially with ice cream involved. and the Lion King 3D, hehe! and just any time with good friends that you adore, pretty much. You and Niklaas are so cute :)

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

you're the cutest thing in the world. seriously. dying.

i've never been to a college football game. i should maybe go....

my sister also goes to school in montana. at great falls!

kylee said...

15% off coldstone?! dream come true. we should compare youre child sized hands to my baby sized hands. no joke. my pinky is a legit baby.

Unknown said...

This post is adorable. I love all of your pictures!!

MyLifeInDots said...

gosh, I wish I had such an interesting life ...
Adorable post :D
<3

http://daydreamdoodle.blogspot.com

Jul said...

Haha these photos are amazingly funny :) I'm glad you had such a lovely weekend!

Unknown said...

College marching band kids represent! Woo!

Also, I saw The Lion King in 3d too. It was epic!