Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 26

boise

one of my favorite parts of growing up was watching the many, many new cousins that were born enter the world and be a part of their childhood from that point forward. ever since kai was born when i was 12, i've been able to watch five children from the time they were born grow up into little kids and big kids. it's been the most amazing experience to see so many youngsters grow into little humans and they continue to astonish me and make me feel old every day.

while i was in boise last week, i got to babysit this little boy and his older brother for the day. what a blast. in exchange, i got a nice lovely pair of danskas. 
ian3ian4
ian5ian2
ian1ugly shoes

5 comments:

Amber said...

that first photo is so cute. He looks so contemplative.

Natalie said...

Awww, he is so little and adorable! I love babies. Except when they cry and all that... hmm. Merry day after Christmas!

Amber Schmidt said...

I'm with Amber. He's so deep in thought! xo

Roma is Love said...

this little angel knows how to pose, don't you agree? :)

Jasmine said...

Ah angels, you're so lucky to have so many of them. I only have 3 cousins and my fav cousin is turning 12 next year and the rest is living far from me which i hardly seems them :(