Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 24

i need YOU!

DSC_1652
i need YOUR help!
do you have questions about photography?
what camera to use?
advice on taking your own pictures?
advice on how to find a photographer boyfriend? 
technical questions?
personal questions for him?
any questions at all relating to niklaas and/or photography in general!?!?

ask away! 
i've already gotten a few questions but now i need more!
email me (lifesizepaperdoll@yahoo.com), tweet me (maggeygrace), comment below, direct message me,
email me, email me, email me,
do whatever you need to do to ask and your question WILL
be answered by none other than that cutie up there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just became your newest follower. I cannot wait to poke around your blog a bit more- it is beautiful! www.thetrunkblog.com

Kate said...

I don't know if you have an iphone, but it would be an interesting post on how to take good photos with an iphone