Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 29

if it's 11am

and you are, in fact, reading this
on Friday March 30th,
then I'm the happiest girl alive.

SPRING BREAK!!!!
HOME!
GENETICS EXAM OVER!
STATS EXAM DEAD!

i'm going to cuddle with my sister (more like my momma, but
that's okay as well), see my best friend,
cook everything i want from pinterest,
watch sooo much tv,
read a good book,
write some stories (or five, you know),
text niklaas while he's doing cool things,
write some letters,
post a giveaway,
hang out with my little sister's friends,
respond to emails,
apply for some jobs,
look for internships,
make a plan,

and be 
HAPPY!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wahoooo. You have so much planned, I look forward to hearing all about them in the future :)

Well done on your exams too, good luck
Holly
http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

That sounds wonderful! Enjoy your awesome spring break!!!

Katie Burry said...

Aw congratulations! There's almost nothing better in the world than spring break! <3