Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 20

true or false

  • i spent the weekend mostly in my sports bra and only showered once.
  • i spent the weekend mostly being social including one sleepover and one day spent taking pictures.
  • i spent the weekend mostly drinking coffee in copious amounts.
  • i spent the weekend mostly shopping online and trying to find a one piece swimsuit.
  • i spent the weekend mostly annoyed with my sister who is far more stressed about high school than i am about college.
  • i spent the weekend mostly trying to push my statistics mediocre final grade out of my mind and my sad gpa because of it.
  • i spent the weekend mostly hating my bangs.
  • i spent the weekend mostly skyping my friends from school who have cats. 
  • i spent the weekend mostly worrying about things ending someday the way they did for her.
  • i spent the weekend mostly avoiding my blog and being jealous of my really photogenic friend.
  • i spent the weekend mostly listening to my old burned cd's from 8th grade. vanessa carlton for the win.
  • i spent the weekend mostly wishing i knew where i was going to live next year and whether i'd have a vehicle to get me there and to school and back.
  • i spent the weekend mostly doing my homework and studying for my next summer school exam.
*only one is false. 

bangs