Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 15

from where i am

...the world looks pretty good. redfish lake, idaho is definitely one of my favorite, if not my most, places. i feel really, really lucky that my parents have given my sister and i fifteen years worth of memories here and that my childhood will always go back to this one place. i know that we will continue as a family to come here for years and years and years to come and my only hope is that i'll be able to take my kids to the place where i grew up in week long increments of the summer. it's pretty close to perfect over here, sitting where i am, on the deck of the log cabin lodge with a large grassy un-mowed lawn in front of me and the mountains above me. sunburns, 7 days without a shower, no cell phone service, camping food, family family family... it's all pretty good.

No comments: